1. The information we collect about you
The personal information we collect may include:
• personal contact details: name, address, phone number, email address;
• communication with Hippy Yoga; bookings, emails, letters, telephone conversations, and instructions to us;
• any transactions and billing information via credit or debit cards or by direct debit and other payment methods, details of which you provide so that we can receive payments from you;
• IP addresses other identification relating to Hippy Yoga and IT systems;
• images in video or photographs;
• records of your class types attended and any events presented by us;
• your marketing preferences from surveys so that we know when and how to contact you;
2. Sensitive personal information
We may also hold sensitive personal information in relation to your health and any notified medical condition to include medical records and health information. This information will only be held with your explicit consent.
3. How we collect information from you
4. How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
• manage your booking you have with us using your contact details and dealing with payments and any enquiries;
• process payments for the purchase of any classes, workshops, programmes or products provided by Hippy Yoga:
• monitor attendance of classes and programmes purchased;
• notify you of changes to our amenities and programmes;
• provide you with information about your membership package and any programmes or classes that you have requested and that may be of interest;
• send you other marketing information we think you might find useful or which you have requested from us, including our promotions, events, newsletters and membership guides. We will only do this where we have your explicit consent;
• respond to your queries and any observations.
Personal data will be kept for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. We will only retain records where they may be required for a relevant legal activity such as a claim or in relation to an investigation and then only for the statutory limitation period unless otherwise notified. In some cases this information is held for only 30 days while in others it may be 6 years.
We would like to send you information from time to time about events that may be of interest to you. We will only contact you in accordance with the marketing preferences you have indicated to us. You have a right at any time to stop us contacting you for marketing purposes. You can let us know that you do not wish to be contacted or receive marketing messages by emailing email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw your consent this will not affect any use of the data made prior to this date. Please also be aware that the lack or withdrawal of consent may affect the services provided at the time of withdrawal. If you have any queries, please contact the staff at Hippy Yoga.
6. Access and update of your data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will not share or divulge your information to third parties for any marketing purposes unless you have requested us to do so. We may also be required by law or regulations to comply with any investigation and share information. Only the personal information that is required to deliver the service to you is disclosed to a third party. When you are using our online payment system, the payment is processed by a specialist in the area of online security of credit and debit transactions who only receives the details necessary to process the transaction. No other personal data is available to the payment processor without consent. You have the right to request a copy of the information held by Hippy Yoga about you. You also have the right to request that personal information is amended or deleted if inaccurate. It is important that the details we hold are accurate and up to date and if any of your details change such as address, email, phone number, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can also contact us at 35 Cambridge Road, Aldershot GU11 3JY. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
9. How to contact us In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please email email@example.com or write to us at: 35 Cambridge Road, Aldershot GU11 3JY.